Job Offer - Onsite Consultant (Part-Time Day Shift):Adecco
Onsite Consultant (Part-Time Day Shift) - Call Centre & Customer Service
Onsite Consultant (Part-Time Day Shift)Location All Perth
Job type Part Time
income $ to $
Category Call Centre & Customer Service > Customer Service
Keeping up with the fast-paced economy, this high-profile corporation drives innovation to all individuals and businesses.
The prosperous applicant will display a customer centric approach, availability to lgain and an exceptional attitude. We are open to hearing from people who have a keen interest in shaping a career in the Human Resources space. If you think you have the expertise that could transfer well to this function, then we would love to hear from you!
Where should we start? We are the world's leading recruitment expert with more than 32,000 passionate full-time employees in over 5,200 branches across 60 countries.
We are committed to connecting organisations with the talent needed to make them succeed.
Adecco Solutions are solutions designed with client results in mind. Encompassing BPO, RPO, MSP, Talent and Project services, the Adecco Solutions business is fast becoming a market leader in innovative thinking. We are pursuing practiced individuals with an innovative mindset, client first mentality and desire to deliver innovative solutions. We'll customise a scalable, technology-driven, game-changing solution to help our client's work more effectively. Working with our agile Centralised Delivery Solutions team to offer our clients best in class solutions!
* Working with the Career Centre, who source and attract top talent, the Onsite Team will manage the day-to-day engagement between our candidates and our client.
* Creating a high performing working environment, the Onsite Team will focus on growth, customer satisfaction and delivery.
* Ensuring all activities are maximised, the Onsite Team will manage workforce planning and rostering of employees, through monitoring attrition, attendance, and punctuality.
* Managing the end-to-end employee life cycle, from onboarding to executeance management and terminations. Including issues or escalation with employees regarding IR, payroll, WHS and Injury Management.
* The Onsite Team ensures safety of all our employees and keeping safety front of mind; through start of day, stand up, toolbox talk, and other such meetings.
* Providing accurate reporting and presenting significant information, to management and other required stakeholders.
* Customer service practice especially in busy environment is mainly desirable
* significant practice as a Workforce Coordinator, Onsite Consultant or similar is advantageous
* Previous people management practice highly desirable
* practice in warehouse and distribution or similar industries is beneficial
* practice in managing legislative requirements (IR, ER, WHS etc.) highly valued
* Strong working expertise of operational procedures required
* Strive in a demanding and fast-paced environment
**Availcapability and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends, due to business and client requirements**
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation, and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
The Adecco Group is an equal chance employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Go Back Apply Now
Apply with Adecco Save for later
Reference number 220002ZD_165967556891419
Contact Details Lin Pongpipatpanich