Job Offer - :
Buyer - The Wine CollectiveThe Wine Collective
66 Bay Street
Ultimo, NSW 2007
0487085006 (Main Phone)
Logistics / Purchasing
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Apply for Job Refer a Friend Print Listing Visit Website Add To Favorites
The Wine Collective is Australia?s leading independent on-line wine retailer. We are a fast-paced and creative wine company investing in technology to build Australia?s best digital wine marketplace. This is an chance to join our company at an exciting time as we are presently experiencing unprecedented levels of new customer and sales growth.
Reporting directly to a Head of Trading you will be a key part of the Trading Team, primarily responsible for sourcing new product opportunities to feed our Digital channels. You will manage relationships and logistics with a wide variety of wine suppliers, bringing to bear an existing network of wine contacts, fantastic negotiation and relationship expertise.
We are seeking for someone with 5-10 years practice in a buyer role in the wine industry and previous practice in a digital environment will be highly respected.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing exciting new wines primarily for our digital sales channels.
- Managing logistics and developing relationships with a wide variety of wine suppliers, both locally and internationally.
- Tasting and evaluating wines for offers and our wine subscription service.
- Management of stock levels and inventory efficiency.
- Liaising with our Digital and Marketing team to ensure promotional coordination.
- Liaising with the Finance Team in relation to supplier invoices.
- Liaising with the product managers in relation to promotional planning.
The prosperous applicant will have the following attributes:
- Existing expertise of the local wine industry and their own network of supplier contacts.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating expertise.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
- significant practice and a passion for wine.
- A competitive spirit and desire to succeed.
- A high degree of integrity, honesty and authenticity.
- A team oriented individual ready and willing, with new ideas and a collaborative spirit.
- Multi-tasking, time management and organisational expertise.
- exceptional communication expertise, both verbal and written.
- fantastic computer and numeracy expertise.
- High degree of financial acumen.
candidates must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
The Wine Collective
66 Bay Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
View All Jobs From This Employer
The Wine Collective is Australia?s leading independent on-line wine retailer. We are a fast-paced and creative wine company investing in technology to build Australia?s best digital wine marketplace. This is an chance to join our company at an incredibly exciting time as we are presently experiencing unprecedented levels of new customer and sales growth.
View Count 69